Run a Sample Project with
- Navigate to the Eclipse directory and source setvars.sh.For root or sudo installations:. /opt/intel/oneapi/setvars.shSee here for more information on setvars.sh.For normal user installations:. ~/intel/oneapi/setvars.sh
- Launch Eclipse from the folder where it was installed:./eclipse
- In Eclipse, select your workspace and create a project with. The wizard selection screen appears.If you do not see an Intel menu in Eclipse, install the oneAPI Eclipse plugins, then return to this page for instructions on how to Build and Run a sample.
- Enter a name for your project in the New Project Name field.
- Select theGet Startedgroup, then selectMatrix Multiplication.
- TheMatrix Multiplicationreadme will open in the C++ perspective. To view the sample, open thesrcfolder and double click on themat_mul_dpcppsample.
- Check theConsoleview at the bottom. This will show you any errors.
- To build a project, select . When building, the Eclipse Console view (usually in the lower right) will show you a build log, along with any errors or warnings.If you are using theIntel® C++ Compiler Classic, first exclude the build folder from build by right clicking on the build folder and selecting