Run a Sample Project Using the
- Download the sample using the oneAPI CLI Samples Browser.
- Compile and run the sample withCMake*.
Download Samples using the oneAPI CLI Samples Browser
- Open aterminalwindow.
- If you did not complete the steps in One time set up for setvars.sh in the Configure Your System section,setsystem variables bysourcingsetvars:
The command above assumes you installed to the default folder. If you customized the installation folder,source /opt/intel/oneapi/setvars.shsetvars.shis in your custom folder.
- In the sameterminalwindow, run the application(it should be in your PATH):The oneAPI CLI menu appears:oneapi-cli
- Move the arrow key down to selectCreate a project, then pressEnter
- Select the language for your sample. For your first project, selectcpp, then pressEnter. The toolkit samples list appears.
- Use the down arrow to move down the list until you find the Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit section. Select theHello IoT Worldsample.Hello IoT Worldis a simple test application that will help verify that the tools are setup correctly and can access your system's GPU:
- After you select a sample, pressEnter.
- Enter an absolute or a relative directory path to create your project. Provide a directory and project name. The Project Name is the name of the sample you chose in the previous step.
- PressTabto select Create, then pressEnter:The directory path is printed below the Create button.
Build and Run a Sample Project using CMake*
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make make run make clean