Get Started with the
Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit macOS*
- Powerful libraries for high-fidelity and high-performance visualization applications
- Binary packages for open source code
- Executable tutorials for demonstrating some capabilities
- Intel® OSPRay - Build high-performance applications that use ray-tracing. Intel OSPRay provisions a ray-tracing engine that integrates otherIntel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkitlibraries.
- Intel® Embree - Improve performance of photorealistic rendering applications with optimized ray-tracing kernels for various geometries.
- Intel® Open Image Denoise - Denoise ray-traced images using of high-performance deep neural networks inference.
- Intel® Open Volume Kernel Library (Intel® Open VKL) - Traverse and sample volumetric data with high-performance volume computation kernels. Access volumetric data in various formats including OpenVDB*.
- Intel® OSPRay Studio - An open-source interactive visualization and ray-tracing application demonstrating the capabilities of Intel OSPRay, Intel Open Image Denoise, Intel Embree, and Intel Open VKL.
Follow These Steps to Get Started with
Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit
- Check executable tutorials in your installation directory Pre-compiled sample programs are located in<install-dir>/<component-name>/<version>/bin. For example, if you installed theIntel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkitto the default installation directory, the tutorial executables for Intel® OSPRay is located at/opt/intel/oneapi/ospray/latest/bin. Tutorial executables generate visual results that demonstrate capabilities of the rendering libraries.
- Explore resources for libraries and tutorial samples:
- Instructions for automatically using a superbuild or manually
- Intel Open Image Denoise resources: library source, sample application sources, API manual, API, sample applications, and DNN training overview
- Intel OSPRay Studio repository