Configure Your System
Install Software Prerequisites
- Microsoft Visual Studio* 2017 15.9.10 or higher.For Microsoft Windows*, the Visual Studio* C++ Development tools must be installed, including the CMake tools in the Desktop development with C++ workload. Installing the Linux Development with C++ workload will not provide the necessary tools to run all samples. Use the links below to install Visual Studio and CMake.Visual C++ Tools for CMake is installed by default as part of theDesktop Development with C++ workload.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 or 2019 installations may already include the CMake 3.12 extension.
- This guide uses ImageMagick to work with images. For example, it uses the ImageMagickconverttool to convert images to the format supported by the Intel® Open Image Denoise.
Intel® Implicit SPMD Program Compiler
Set Environment Variables
- Build your programs with therpathset similarly or to the local directory.
- Stage the desired version of theoneTBBruntime libraries along with resulting executables to disambiguate distributions of theoneTBBinstalled on the system.