Get Started with Intel® TCC Tools 2021.2 for Ubuntu* Host and Yocto Project* + UEFI BIOS Target
- Add this to your target system first.
- Addresses OS latency via Yocto Project distribution of Linux with real-time kernel and optimized drivers.
- Activate Intel® TCC optimizations in the firmware to further enhance performance.
- Addresses processor latency via Intel® TCC Mode setting that disables power management and enables Intel® TCC features, SMI reductions, and other optimizations.
- Add this last to fine-tune performance.
- Addresses the need to balance real-time performance, power, and general compute via tuning of cache, I/O, and processor fabric.
- Modified default setup. Intel offers ways to customize a default setup by documenting the manual steps that the scripts automate or additional parameters.
- A software stack that Intel doesnotsupport for Intel® TCC Tools, but Intel offers some advice or examples to help you port Intel® TCC Tools into the unsupported environment. You are responsible for implementation and validation.