GPU / Sampler : Slice <N> Subslice<M> Sampler Input Available
Percentage of time there is input from the EUs on slice ‘N’ and subslice ‘M’ to the sampler.
GPU / Sampler : Slice <N> Subslice<M> Sampler Output Ready
Percentage of time there is output from the sampler to EUs on slice ‘N’ and subslice ‘M’.
- Application:Unreal Engine 4* Sun Template sample, DirectX SDK* CascadedShadowMaps11 sample
- Tool:Intel® GPAGraphics Frame Analyzer
- Operating System:Windows* 10
- GPU:Intel® Processor Graphics Gen9 and higher
- API:DirectX* 11
- Reduce the texture size.
- Change a filtering mode.
- Choose a texture format with a smaller amount of data for a pixel or an uncompressed texture format, if possible. In some cases, the uncompressed format may cause a new bottleneck for larger textures.
- Reduce the number of surfaces on the screen where the texture is applied.
- Adjust the sampling access pattern to make an access to the texture more linear.