Configuring HUD Display Options
- PressF12to enter Pause mode
- SelectEditin the toolbar, then selectOptions. You can now modify the following properties:
- HUD Location: choose the location of your HUD from upper-left, upper-right, lower-left, and lower-right.
- Active Live Metrics: choose from graphic sets 0-20, FPS, and Framerate. The suggestion is to limit the number of selected metrics at one time to four. Any metrics beyond this will not show in the HUD. You may also only select metrics from one group at a time, i.e. you can select four metrics from set 0 but you cannot select 2 metrics from set 1 and 2 metrics from set 2 or any variant of combinations between the sets. However, you may select FPS and Framerate in combination with any set.
- HUD Y-Axis Scaling: for the metrics selected, you may set a static scale for the y-axis. This scale can be changed for each individual metric. Default scaling is to use the min and max of each metric.
- Time Range: this is the time range in which FPS is calculated over.
- Once you are done selecting all HUD settings, pressF12again to enterPlaymode and continue viewing live metrics.