Creating Stream Captures
- Graphics Frame Analyzer – capture from here using theAddbutton on the home screen.
- Graphics Monitor – set the dropdown menu toSave Streamto trigger a capture of a stream file.
To capture frames on your local system, use Graphics Monitor:
- Run the Graphics Monitor on your target system.
- Launch the graphics application as described in Launching an Application, remembering to selectSave Stream. The application will start running with the System Analyzer HUD enabled. The stream file will record all movement and metrics for your game until you exit the application.
To capture frames on your local system, use Frame Analyzer:
- Open Frame Analyzer.
- Select theAddbutton.
- Navigate to the Metal tab.
- Select Save Stream or Launcher Save Stream from the dropdown menu.