Configuring Metrics to Be Collected and Displayed in HUD
- Start the Graphics Monitor.
- On theGraphics Monitor Launcherscreen, click the button.
- Go to theMetricstab and configure the available metrics options:
- Enable/disable system-wide time-based GPU metrics collection
- Enable/disable GPU metrics collection by the target application
- CustomizeSystem Analyzer HUD positionthe
- Configure the HUD metrics:
- Drag and drop a desired metric to add it to the list of metrics to be displayed in the System Analyzer HUD from the list of available metrics to the Active HUD Metrics list. You can select up to four metrics that are overlaid on your running application.
- To change the metrics that are displayed, you can remove a metric from the Active HUD Metrics list by dragging and dropping this metric back to the list of available HUD metrics; or reorder the Active HUD Metrics list by dragging and dropping a desired metric over another active metric; or hover over the metric to be removed, and then click theXbutton.