- - groups all metrics by specific hardware blocks that are used for geometry rendering. To see detailed information, click the corresponding block, such as Shader Execution or Rasterization. The information will be displayed at the bottom of the pane.3D Pipeline tab
- Compute Pipelinetab - groups all metrics by specific hardware blocks that are used for computing processes.
- Current Selectiontab - displays metrics for the current selection in a table format.
- Full Frametab - displays all metrics in a table format.NOTEThe 3D Pipeline view and Compute Pipeline view are only available when you select draw or dispatch calls, respectively; otherwise, you can only see the metrics in a table format. The corresponding notification message displays in the3D Pipelinetab andCompute Pipelinetab.
- Red underline denotes a block with a primary bottleneck for the current selection or entire frame, if nothing is selected.
- Yellow underline denotes a block with secondary or potential bottleneck.