System Analyzer Dialog Box: Settings
- ADB path -full path to the Android* SDK platform-tools directory, where the adb tool resides.
- If theADB pathfield is empty, the System Analyzer finds the adb tool using thePATHenvironment variable.
- If the specified path is incorrect or the adb tool is not found, an error icon appears:
- Enable auto-update -enables/disables auto-update checks and notifications about a new available version. When your system is connected to the Internet, by default the System Analyzer automatically checks for software updates. During this check, the System Analyzer collects information about the macOS* analysis system and the Android* target system. No personally identifiable information is collected.
- Show all Android activities-displays names all available activities in the User Applications list of the Connection dialog box to inject Android applications.