Connecting a Remote Ubuntu* Target System
- Rungpa_playeron your remote Ubuntu* target system. By default,gpa_playeris located in the/opt/intel/gpa/directory.IMPOrtantFor security reasons,gpa_playeronly accepts connections from whitelisted host systems. To enable the connection, do one of the following:
- Specify your host system IP address in theGPA_IP_WHITELISTenvironment variable.GPA_IP_WHITELISTcan contain multiple IP addresses, in a comma-separated format.
- Provide the host system IP address using the-ior--white-ipcommand-line options when launching thegpa_player.
- Run the Graphics Frame Analyzer on your host system.
- In theOpen Frame Capturewindow, click the button and enter the IP address of the remote target system. If you specified a custom port number with the–p/--portoption when launching thegpa_player, add this port number after the IP address, separated by a colon. Optionally, you can also set an alias for the remote system:
- Click the button to save the remote player configuration.
- Connect to the remote system by selecting it from the list of players in the Toolbar.If the connection is successful, theOpen Frame Capturewindow displays the list of frames compatible with the connected target system. Otherwise, you can see a corresponding error message.