Selecting the GPU Sampling Interval
- Start the Graphics Monitor.
- On theGraphics Monitor Launcherscreen, click the button.
- Go to theMetricstab and configure the available metrics options:
- Select theGPU Sampling Interval
- Enable/disable GPU metrics collection by the target application
- Enable/disable Null Hardware override support
- CustomizeSystem Analyzer HUD positionthe
- Configure the HUD metrics:
- Drag and drop a desired metric to add it to the list of metrics to be displayed in the System Analyzer HUD from the list of available metrics to the Active HUD Metrics list. You can select up to four metrics that are overlaid on your running application.
- To change the metrics that are displayed, you can remove a metric from the Active HUD Metrics list by dragging and dropping this metric back to the list of available HUD metrics; or reorder the Active HUD Metrics list by dragging and dropping a desired metric over another active metric; or hover over the metric to be removed, and then click theXbutton.
- Select the active metric set by using theActive Metric Setdrop-down menu in theGPUsection of the metric tree
Changing a D3D Device for the Instrumented Process
- Launch your application that works with multiple D3D devices, as described in Launching an Application.
- Enable the HUD Display Mode by using theCtrl+F1keyboard shortcut.
- Change D3D devices by using theCtrl+F5keyboard shortcut.