Setting up Tracing Options
- In theGraphics Monitor Launcherscreen, click thebutton.
- Go to theTracetab and configure the available tracing options:
- Set the duration of the application run to be captured in a single trace file. The default trace duration is 5 seconds.
- Enable the application startup data capturing by enabling theCapture Application Startuptoggle button. Capture starts automatically at application startup and ends when the trace buffer is full.
- Enable capturing of events to show parallel execution data in the Graphics Trace Analyzer for DirectX 11 based applications.
- Select user domains to collect data about. The list of user domains is gathered from the analyzed applications defining them with Intel® Tracing Technology API and is updated upon exit from the application.
- Select predefined Intel® GPA domains to collect data about.