- Graphics pipeline states used by draw calls. You can modify these states directly in the Graphics Frame Analyzer and see how these modifications might improve your application performance.
- Compute pipeline states used by dispatch calls. You can view these states in the Resource Viewer.
- Select a draw call in the bar chart. TheResource Viewergets updated to display all resources used by the selected draw call.
- From the Resource List, choose the state thumbnail to experiment with.
- Edit one or more states. Depending on the state type, use one of the following methods:
Graphics Frame Analyzer recalculates all metrics values to reflect the introduced changes. To revert the change, click the button that appears in the group title to which the modified states belong. If you want to revert all changes at once, click the button in theResource Viewer.
- UseON/OFFtoggle buttons to enable/disable state groups.
- Enter new values to modify numeric scalars, vectors, and bitmask values. If you enter an invalid value, the Graphics Frame Analyzer highlights it in red.
- Click the parameter to toggle between true/false, values or select a new value from the drop-down list with predefined values that conform to the graphics API specification.