Launching a Windows Mixed Reality Application
- Launch the Graphics Monitor on your Windows* target system.The Graphics Monitor icon appears in the taskbar notification area.
- Set up the Head Mounted Display (HMD) that is used in the Windows Mixed Reality (WinMR) portal by launching the portal from the start menu and running setup. Keep the portal open once the setup is completed.
- Launch the WinMR portal, if it is not currently running.
- Double-click the Graphics Monitor icon in the taskbar notification area, or right-click it and clickGraphics Monitor.TheGraphics Monitor Launcher Screenappears.
- On theGraphics Monitor Launcher Screen, click theUniversalWindows Applicationstab:
- Select the desired application from the combo-box list or from the list of recent applications.
- ClickStartto start the application with the System Analyzer HUD overlay. For Intel® Integrated Graphics, the HUD will appear in the HMD, as there is no mirrored display on-screen. For Discrete Graphics cards, the HUD will be displayed on the mirrored game-view as well as the HMD.You can press CTRL+F1 to toggle between different display modes and view real-time metrics and the available override modes.