Graphics Monitor Tab: Desktop Applications
- Applicationlist: list of recently run applications. Each application is introduced by its icon, name, and/or command line arguments. You can remove an application from the list by clicking theXbutton. By default, this field has a DirectX* 11 sample application that is supplied with Intel® GPA.
- Command Linefield: the path and file name of the application you want to analyze; you can also add command-line options for the analyzed application.
- Working Folderfield: the directory in which to run the application. This is useful for games that use a launcher or mission packs located in a different directory than the game files.
- Environment Variablesfield: set environment variables.
- Application Startup Modedrop-down list. Choose one of the following modes to launch an application:
- Frame: Choose this mode to capture a frame for a DirectX application.
- Stream: Choose this mode to capture a multi-frame stream for a DirectX 11/12 or Vulkan application.
- Trace: Choose this mode to capture a trace for a DirectX or Vulkan* application.
- Startbutton: launches the selected application.