Graphics Monitor Tab: Universal Windows Applications
- Applicationlist: list of recently run applications. Each application is introduced by its icon, name and ID (in round brackets). You can remove an application from the list by clicking theXbutton.
- Application Namesdrop-down list: Select the name of the application you want to analyze. You can search the required application by beginning to type its name.
- Application IDdrop-down list: View and select the application ID from the package. This drop-down list is active when there are several IDs in one package. Usually a package contains only one application ID.
- Package and versionfield: the package name and version of the application you selected for analysis.
- Startbutton: Launches the selected application.