- Mode -heads-up display mode; use the defaultCtrl+F1to switch between HUD modes
- DX -Microsoft DirectX* version and device driver type:
- HW - hardware accelerated
- WARP (Windows* Advanced Rasterization Platform) - Microsoft* software DirectX* renderer that uses CPU instead of GPU
- REF - the reference device that implements all features for the requested version of DirectX* even if HW does not support it
- Res -screen resolution
- Frames Per Second- frame rate, with lowest value shown in red (15) and the highest shown in green (113); the instantaneous value (51) is calculated for one second.
Product and Performance Information
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804