- Display any combination of metrics and instantly switch between different counter sets.
- Combine multiple metrics with the same measurement unit on one chart by dragging the charts onto each other. For example, theEU Active (%)andEu Stall (%)metrics can be combined since both of these metrics are represented as percents. To do this, grab the metric by the tab and drag it onto another chart, or drag a metric from theMetrics Control pane and drop it onto an existing chart.To remove a track from the combined chart, click theClosebutton by the metric name.
- You can change the appearance of each chart by switching betweenBar ChartandLine Chartmodes. If there are multiple metrics combined on one chart inBar Chartmode, their values are added cumulatively to each other.
- UsingPause Mode, you can zoom in and out on the charts to get a closer look.
- metric name and units
- minimum value ("L") displays the minimum value for the visible chart area
- current value
- maximum value ("H") displays the maximum value for the visible chart area
Correlates all the displayed metrics with the timeline. Depending on the zoom-in level, the time intervals are displayed in seconds, milliseconds, microseconds, on nanoseconds.
Pause modebutton allows you to pause the metric charts at any point. When
Pause modeis enabled, System Analyzer shows metric values for the preceding period specified by the
Pause mode caching durationoption of the
Pause mode, metric collection continues in the background, and you can zoom in on the charts to get a closer look. Press the button again to resume metric display in real time.
Full Zoom Outbutton
Zooms out to get the full view of the metric charts. This button is only available in Pause mode.
Individual chart controls
Hover over any chart to show additional chart controls for each chart
Bar Chartmode /
Line Chartmode toggle
Chart scale controls