Manage Analysis with Graphics Monitor
Manage Analysis Options
Launch Applications for Analysis
- Select an application for analysis. To do that, browse to the application binary and working directory using the text boxes. Alternatively, select a previously launched application from the application history.
- Select the application startup mode. Select the mode that corresponds to the type of performance data you want to capture. There are three modes available:
If your application uses multiple graphics APIs, you can use theExtended Profiling Modestoggle in the Graphics MonitorSettingspane. When enabled, the launch modes drop-down menu is extended, allowing you to explicitly specify the graphics API to use.
- Frame:choose this mode to monitor real-time metrics and capture a frame.
- Trace:choose this mode to monitor real-time metrics and capture a trace.
- Stream:choose this mode to capture a sequence of frames. This can be useful for isolating sporadic performance problems that only affect a subset of frames.
- PressStartto run the application. Your application starts with the System Analyzer HUD enabled.