Configure a Metric Set
- Start the Graphics Monitor.
- On the Graphics Monitor Launcher screen, click theOptionsbutton.
- Go to theMetricstab and configure the available metrics options:
- Select the GPU Sampling Interval
- Enable/disable GPU metrics collection by the target application
- Customize the System Analyzer HUD position
- Configure the HUD metrics:
- Select the metric from the list of available metrics to add it to the list of metrics to be displayed in the System Analyzer HUD. Drag and drop a desired metric to theActive HUD Metricslist. You can select up to four metrics that are overlaid on your running application.
- Reorder the Active HUD Metrics list by dragging and dropping a desired metric over another active metric.
- Remove a metric from the Active HUD Metrics list by dragging and dropping this metric back to the list of available HUD metrics or by hovering over the metric to be removed, and then clicking the X button.
- Select the active metric set by using theActive Metric Setdrop-down menu in the GPU section of the metric tree
Select the GPU Sampling Interval
Change a D3D Device for the Instrumented Process (Windows* only)
- Launch your application that works with multiple D3D devices, as described in Launch Application for Analysis.
- Enable the HUD Display Mode by using the Ctrl+F1 keyboard shortcut.
- Change D3D devices by using the Ctrl+F5 keyboard shortcut.