- Do not connect to debugger.
- Connect to debugger when the application starts.
- Connect to debugger when an application error is detected.
- The GNU gdb* debugger is launched by default.
- If the Intel® Debugger is installed and in your path, you can launch the GUI or command-line version by setting the environment variableINSPXE_DEBUGGERtoidboridbc.
- This is low cost for memory error analysis, but can be high cost for threading error analysis.
$ inspxe-cl -collect mi3 -appdebug on-error -- ./test_memory.gcc