- Arguments specified in an option file are processed before any arguments that may be specified on the command line.
- If multiple option files are used, they are processed in the order in which they are specified on the command line.
-suppression-file "C:\myAppProj\My Inspector Results-[project name]\suppressions\mySup"
$inspxe-cl -collect ti2 -option-file ti2Supp.txt -- myApp
- It runs aDetect Deadlocks and Data Racesanalysis is performed on atarget specified on the command line.
- It uses theC:\myAppProj\My Inspector Results\suppressions\mySup.supsuppression file, filtering out unwanted problems from the results according to rules in the suppressions file.
- Stores the result in the defaultr@@@ti2result directory in the current working directory, where@@@represents the next available number.
- Generates a summary report of new or unsuppressed problems, and saves the report asinspxe-cl.txtin the result directory.