Troubleshooting Out-of-memory Conditions
- Intel Inspectordisplays an out-of-memory message.
- Intel Inspectorstops application execution and collection (with or without reporting an out-of-memory message).
- Thememory used by the application approaches the process limit before application execution stops.
Possible Correction Strategies
- Use a smaller data set.
- Inspect the application multiple times and exclude a different set of modules each time.
- UseOMP_NUM_THREADSto limit the number of threads when inspecting OpenMP* applications. In most cases,OMP_NUM_THREADS=2is sufficient.