inspxe-cl Actions, Options and
- action:The action that the command performs, such as collect data or generate a report. You must specify exactly one action per command.
- action-option:Defines a behavior applicable to the specified action. Only use action-options that are supported by the action, or a usage error will result. You may have one or more supported action-options per command.
- global-option:Defines a behavior applicable to all actions. You may have one or more global-options per command.
- If opposing action-options are used on the same command line, the last specified action-option applies.
- An action-option that is redundant or has no meaning in the context of the specified action is ignored.
- Attempted use of an inappropriate action-option which would lead to unexpected behavior returns a usage error.
Run a memory or threading error analysis and data collection.
Run an analysis and data collection with advanced knob settings.
Perform an action on a running analysis.
Generate a suppression file for all problems detected in a result.
Export a result file, optionally including code snippets and sources, to an archive file.
Redo symbol resolution for an existing result.
Display up-to-date information for all available command-line actions.
Create a new result from a legacy
Intel Inspectorresult or raw data file.
List knobs for the specified analysis type.
Merge problem states from one result into another result.
Generate a summary, list of problems, or list of code locations report.
Display product version information.