- The PATH/name of the search directory, and can include environment paths and absolute paths.
- File types
- all: any of these file types
- bin: binary files
- src: source files
- sym: symbol files
- Perform a recursive search of all subdirectories
- Specify the highest priority search directories, which will be searched prior to others. Use this to avoid picking up the wrong module by absolute path when moving a result between machines.
- Combine these two arguments to perform a recursive search of all subdirectories and indicate highest priority search directories.
- Source files reside somewhere other than where debug information indicates.
- Debug information files are not located with binary files.
- Runs aDetect Deadlocks and Data Races (ti2)analysis on the applicationmyApp.
- Searches thenonstandardsubdirectory within the current working directory for support files needed to execute themyApptarget during thecollectaction.
- Stores the result in the defaultr@@@ti2result directory in the current working directory, where@@@represents the next available number.
- Generates a summary report of detected problems, and writes it to theinspxe-cl.txtfile in the result directory.
$ inspxe-cl -collect ti2 -search-dir all=nonstandard -- myApp