Reporting Result Data
- In theSummarywindow, right-click one or more code locations, problems, or problem sets.
- From the context menu, chooseCreate Problem Report...to display aProblem Reportdialog box containing result data in plain text format for the selected item(s).
- Do one of the following:
- Click theSave to Filebutton, then identify a filename and location to export all the result data in theProblem Reportdialog box to a text file.
- Deselect theInclude call stackscheckbox to exclude call stack information, click theSave to Filebutton, then identify a filename and location to export the remaining result data to a text file.
- Click theCopy to Clipboardbutton to copy all the result data in theProblem Reportdialog box to the system clipboard.
- Select result data in the window, then click theCopy to Clipboardbutton to copy the selected result data to the system clipboard.