Intel® RealSense™ Guide
Note: The Intel® RealSense™ ZR300 Camera is only supported on the Intel® Joule™ 570x development kit.
- Intel® RealSense™ Development Kit Featuring the ZR300 and included USB3 cable
- Intel® Joule™ development kit and an active cooling solution
- Keyboard and mouse input devices connected to USB Type C port on the development board If the keyboard and mouse aren't served by a single dongle/physical connector, then a USB hub is required to increase the number of physical connections. While not required, a powered USB hub can provide enhanced signal quality and reduce the current load on the development board.
- A 12V DC, 3A power supply for the Intel Joule development kit
- HDMI display device and cable between your display and the Micro HDMI connector on the development board
- Reference fansink installation guide
- Connect the power supply, display, and input devices
- Power down the platfom
- Connect the Intel® RealSense™ Camera ZR300 directly to the USB3 Type-A port (J6) on the development board
- Review the reference materials listed below and begin your development activities
- Person Library enables person tracking, localization, and recognition capabilities
- Object Library provides object recognition, localization, and tracking capabilities
- SLAM Library helps determine robot pose, recognize its position in an environment while simultaneously building a map of its surrounding