Wind River* Workbench IDE: Importing Build Specs
for Existing Wind River* Linux* Projects
- Wind River* Linux* 8.0 or later and Workbench 3.5 or later is installed on the Linux host system.
- Wind River Linux application project exists on the Linux host system.
- Intel® System Studio and its Workbench Integration layer is installed on the Linux host system.
- Wind River Linux platform SDK (includingsysroot, toolchains, and build specs for the Intel® C++ Compiler) is supplied with Intel® System Studio.
- LaunchWorkbench.TheProject Explorerwindow opens.
- In theProject Explorerwindow, go toFile > Import > General > Build Settings.TheImport Build Settingsdialog opens.
- Select theImport Build Settingsradio button.
- UnderImport build settings from:, selectDefault Settings (Wind River Linux ...)Now you have two choices.
- You can overwrite existing build settings.
- You can import specific build specs.
- If you want to overwrite existing build settings, select theOverwrite existing build settingsradio button, and clickFinishto close the dialog.You will erase any custom build settings like extra libraries and compiler flags. For example, themthreadsample application would lose its-lpthreadextra library flag.
- If you want a specific build setting, selectImport specific build specsand clickNext.TheImport specific build specsdialog is displayed.
- Select an ICC-specific build specs and clickFinishto close the dialog.