- Pointer to the output true random unsigned integer big number.
- The number of generated true random bits.
- Pointer to theIppsPRNGStatecontext. This pointer is unused and can beNULL.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
- Indicates no error. Any other value indicates an error or warning.
- Indicates an error condition if any of the specified pointers isNULL.
- Indicates an error condition if the context parameter does not match the operation.
- Indicates an error condition ifnBitsis less than 1.
- Indicates an error condition if the RDSEED instruction is not available on the target processor.