- Pointer to the DFT specification structure.
- Pointer to the input array containing complex values.
- Pointer to the output array containing complex values.
- Pointer to the input array containing real parts of the signal.
- Pointer to the input array containing imaginary parts of the signal.
- Pointer to the output array containing real parts of the signal.
- Pointer to the output array containing imaginary parts of the signal.
- Pointer to the work buffer.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
- Indicates no error.
- Indicates an error when one of the specified pointers with exception ofpBufferisNULL.
- Indicates an error when the specification identifierpDFTSpecis incorrect.
- Indicates an error when no memory is allocated.
- Indicates an error when theflagvalue is incorrect.