- Pointer to the ROI in the source and destination image (in-place operation).
- Distance in bytes between starts of consecutive lines in the image buffer.
- Size of the image ROI in pixels.
- Initial point.
- Minimum difference between neighbor pixels for one-channel data.
- Maximum difference between neighbor pixels for one-channel data.
- Value to fill with for one-channel data.
- Pointer to the minimum differences between neighbor pixels for three-channel images.
- Pointer to the maximum differences between neighbor pixels for three-channel images.
- Pointer to the vector containing values to fill with for three-channel data.
- Pointer to the connected components structure that stores information about the refilled area.
- Pointer to the temporary buffer.
- Indicates no error. Any other value indicates an error or a warning.
- Indicates an error condition if one of the specified pointers isNULL.
- Indicates an error condition ifroiSizehas a field with zero or negative value.
- Indicates an error condition ifimageStepis less thanpRoiSize.width*<pixelSize>.
- Indicates an error condition if steps for floating-point images are not divisible by 4, or steps for 16-bit integer images are not divisible by 2.
- Indicates an error condition if theseedpoint is out of ROI.