- Pointer to the silhouette image ROI that has non-zero values for those pixels where the motion occurs.
- Size of the image ROI in pixels.
- Distance in bytes between starts of consecutive lines in the silhouette image.
- Pointer to the motion history image which is both an input and output parameter.
- Distance in bytes between starts of consecutive lines in the motion history image.
- Timestamp in milliseconds.
- Threshold for MHI pixels. MHI motions older than this threshold are deleted.
- Indicates no error. Any other value indicates an error or a warning.
- Indicates an error condition if one of the specified pointers isNULL.
- Indicates an error condition ifroiSizehas a field with zero or negative value.
- Indicates an error condition ifmhiSteporsilhStepis less thanroiSize.width * <pixelSize>.
- Indicates an error condition if the step value is not divisible by 2 for16uimages, and by 4 for32fimages.
- Indicates an error whenmhiDurationis negative.