- Pointer to the source image ROI.
- Distance in bytes between starts of consecutive lines in the source image.
- Array of pointers to the ROI in each plane of the destination image.
- Array of distances in bytes between starts of consecutive lines in the destination image planes.
- Size of the source and destination ROI in pixels, height and width should be multiple of 2.
- Indicates no error. Any other value indicates an error.
- Indicates an error condition if any of the specified pointers isNULL.
- Indicates an error condition if any field of theroiSizeis less than 2.