- Array of pointers to the ROI in each plane for source image.
- Array of distances in bytes between starts of consecutive lines in each plane for the source image.
- Pointer to the destination image ROI.
- Distance in bytes between starts of consecutive lines in the destination image.
- Size of the source and destination ROI in pixels, its width must be multiple of 2, and height must be multiple of 4.
- Indicates no error. Any other value indicates an error.
- Indicates an error condition if any of the specified pointers isNULL.
- Indicates an error condition ifroiSize.widthis less than 2, orroiSize.heightis less than 4.
- Indicates a warning ifroiSize.widthis not multiple of 2, orroiSize.heightis not multiple of 4.