- Pointer to the ROI in the pixel-order source image. Array of pointers to the ROI in each plane of the planar source image.
- Distance in bytes between starts of consecutive lines in the source image. Array of distance values for the source image planes.
- Pointer to the destination image ROI.
- Distance in bytes between starts of consecutive lines in the destination image.
- Size of the source and destination ROI in pixels; its width should be multiple of 2.
- Indicates no error. Any other value indicates an error.
- Indicates an error condition if any of the specified pointers isNULL.
- Indicates an error condition ifroiSize.widthof the first plane is less than 2, orroiSize.heightis less than or equal to zero.