- Pointer to the source image ROI.
- Distance, in bytes, between the starting points of consecutive lines in the source image.
- Pointer to the destination image ROI.
- Distance, in bytes, between the starting points of consecutive lines in the destination image.
- Size of the image ROI in pixels.
- Specifies the type of copying. Possible values are:
- IPP_TEMPORAL_COPY- standard copying
- IPP_NONTEMPORAL_STORE- copying without caching the destination image
- IPP_NONTEMPORAL_LOAD- processor uses non-temporal load instructions
- Whenflagsis set toIPP_TEMPORAL_COPY, the function is identical to theippiCopy_8u_C1Rfunction.
- Whenflagsis set toIPP_NONTEMPORAL_STORE, the processor uses non-temporal store instructions. Copying is performed without caching the data of the destination image.
- Whenflagsis set toIPP_NONTEMPORAL_LOAD, the processor uses non-temporal load instructions.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
- Indicates no error. Any other value indicates an error or a warning.
- Indicates an error when one of the specified pointers isNULL.
- Indicates an error whenroiSizehas a field with a zero or negative value.