- Pointer to the source image.
- Distance, in bytes, between the starting points of consecutive lines in the source image buffer.
- Pointer to the destination image ROI.
- Distance, in bytes, between the starting points of consecutive lines in the destination image buffer.
- Offset of the destination image ROI with respect to the destination image origin.
- Size of the destination image ROI, in pixels.
- Pointer to the specification structure for the warp operation.
- Pointer to the work buffer.
- x' andy' are the pixel coordinates in the transformed image
- care the affine transform coefficients passed to theijcoeffsarray during initialization
- If the border type is equal toippBorderRepl, the source image outer pixels are replicated from the edge pixels.
- If the border type is equal toippBorderConst, the outer pixels are set to the constant value specified inpBorderValue.
- If the border type is equal toippBorderTransp, destination image pixels mapped to the outer source image pixels are not changed. The outer pixels required for cubic interpolation are replicated from the edge pixels.
- If the border type is equal toippBorderInMem, destination image pixels mapped to the outer source image pixels are not changed. The outer pixels required for cubic interpolation are obtained from the out of the source image origin space. Cubic interpolation requires additional one-pixel edge from each source image side.
- The mixed border types can be obtained by the bitwise operationORbetweenippBorderTranspand theippBorderInMemTop,ippBorderInMemBottom,ippBorderInMemLeft,ippBorderInMemRightvalues
- Indicates no error.
- Indicates an error when one of the specified pointers isNULL.
- Indicates a warning when width or height of the destination image is equal to zero.
- Indicates an error if border type has an illegal value.
- Indicates an error when context data is invalid.
- Indicates an error when the requested mode is not supported.
- Indicates an error when width or height of the source or destination image ROI is negative.
- Indicates an error when the step value is not a multiple of data type.
- Indicates an error when the destination image offset point is outside the destination image origin.
- Indicates a warning when the destination image ROI size is more than the destination image origin size.
- Indicates a warning that no operation is performed, if the transformed source image has no intersection with the destination image.