- Pointer to the source image.
- Distance, in bytes, between the starting points of consecutive lines in the source image buffer.
- Pointer to the destination image ROI.
- Distance, in bytes, between the starting points of consecutive lines in the destination image buffer.
- Offset of the destination image ROI with respect to the destination image origin.
- Size of the destination image ROI, in pixels.
- Pointer to the specification structure for the warp operation.
- Pointer to the work buffer.
- x' andy' are the pixel coordinates in the transformed image
- care the affine transform coefficients passed to theijcoeffsarray during initialization
- Set thesrcRoivalue toippRectInfinite, which means that the ROI is not specified. In this case,pSrcmust point to the processed source image. Pixels that are outside the source image boundaries are computed according to the specified border type.
- Set thesrcRoivalue to the part of the processed source image. In this case,pSrcmust point to the processed source image ROI. The operations take place only inside the specified region of interestsrcRoi. It means that the destination image pixels mapped to the outer pixels of the specified source image region are not changed.
- If the border type is equal toippBorderRepl, the source image outer pixels are replicated from the edge pixels.
- If the border type is equal toippBorderConst, the outer pixels are set to the constant value specified inpBorderValue.
- If the border type is equal toippBorderTransporippBorderInMem, destination image pixels mapped to the outer source image pixels are not changed.
- Indicates no error.
- Indicates an error when one of the specified pointers isNULL.
- Indicates a warning when width or height of the destination image is equal to zero.
- Indicates an error when context data is invalid.
- Indicates an error when the requested mode is not supported.
- Indicates an error when width or height of the source or destination image ROI is negative.
- Indicates an error when the step value is not a multiple of data type.
- Indicates an error when the destination image offset point is outside the destination image origin.
- Indicates a warning when the destination image ROI size is more than the destination image origin size.
- Indicates a warning that no operation is performed if the transformed source image extended with borders has no intersection with the destination image.