Intel® IPP Image Processing Basics
Representing an Image
Processing Regions of Interest (ROIs)
Initializing Function Data
To Do This
Get buffer size for precomputed data structure that is initialized by <
Obtain size for temporary buffer that is passed to the processing function.
Setting Image Border Type
- Replicated borders
- Border pixels are replicated from the source image edge pixels
- Constant borders
- Values of all border pixels are set to a constant.
- Transparent borders
- Destination pixels that have inverse transformed location out of the source image are not processed.
- Borders in memory
- Source image border pixels are obtained from the source image pixels in memory.
- Mixed borders
- Combination of transparent borders and borders in memory is applied.