- Go to theRundialog box
- Select theSession/Optionsmenu
- In the Session/Options menu, chooseIntel MPI Libraryand theSubmit through queue or configure own mpirun command option
- In theSubmit Commandbox enter without line breaks:$ mpirun -genv LD_PRELOAD libVTmc.so -genv VT_DEADLOCK_TIMEOUT 20s -genv VT_DEADLOCK_WARNING 25s -n NUM_PROCS_TAG DDTPATH_TAG/bin/ddt-debugger
- You can leave other boxes empty. ClickOK.
- To start the application, press the submit button on DDT's job launch dialog box.
- When the application is ready, select theControl/Add Breakpointmenu and add a breakpoint at theMessageCheckingBreakpointfunction.
- Continue to run and debug your application as normal, the program will stop automatically atMessageCheckingBreakpointwhen an MPI error is detected.
Product and Performance Information
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804