- Specifies the upper or low triangle of the matrixAis used.Iforuplo='U''u', then the upper triangle of the matrixAis used.Iforuplo='L''l', then the low triangle of the matrixAis used.
- Specifies the operation.Ifortransa='N''n', then the matrix-vector product is computed asy:=A*xIfortransa='T''t'or'C'or'c', then the matrix-vector product is computed as.y:=AT*x
- Specifies whetherAis a unit triangular matrix.Ifordiag='U''u', thenAis a unit triangular.Ifordiag='N''n', thenAis not a unit triangular.
- Number of block rows of the matrixA.
- Size of the block in the matrixA.
- Array containing elements of non-zero blocks of the matrixA. Its length is equal to the number of non-zero blocks in the matrixAmultiplied by. Refer tolb*lbvaluesarray description in BSR Format for more details.The non-zero elements of the given row of the matrix must be stored in the same order as they appear in the row (from left to right).No diagonal element can be omitted from a sparse storage if the solver is called with the non-unit indicator.
- Array of length(, containing indices of block in the arraym+ 1)a, such thatis the index in the arrayia[I] -iaaof the first non-zero element from the rowI. The value of the last elementis equal to the number of non-zero blocks. Refer toia[m] -iarowIndexarray description in BSR Format for more details.
- Array containing the column indicesplus onefor each non-zero block in the matrixA.Its length is equal to the number of non-zero blocks of the matrixA. Refer tocolumnsarray description in BSR Format for more details.
- Array, size(.m*lb)On entry, the arrayxmust contain the vectorx.
- Array, size at least(.m*lb)On exit, the arrayymust contain the vectory.