C<M> := accum(C, opA(A)*opB(B))
- A graph matrix which contains the mask. If NULL, no mask will be used.Currently the mask is only allowed to have either boolean values or values of the same type as the input matrices (unlessMKL_GRAPH_MOD_ONLY_STRUCTUREis set in the descriptor for the mask).
- Binary operator to be used as an accumulator. Refer to Graph API Glossary for a list of possible options.Currently onlyMKL_GRAPH_ACCUMULATOR_NONEis supported by this routine.
- Algebraic semiring. Refer to Graph API Glossary for a list of possible options.Currently, the following semirings are supported for this routine for all configurations:MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_PLUS_TIMES_INT32,MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_PLUS_TIMES_INT64,MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_PLUS_TIMES_FP32Additionally, the following semirings are supported with a sparse maskMMKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_PLUS_PAIR_INT32,MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_PLUS_PAIR_INT64,MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_PLUS_FIRST_FP32,MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_PLUS_SECOND_FP32
- A graph matrix which contains the input matrixA.
- A graph matrix which contains the input matrixB.The types of indices and values of the matricesAandBshould match (except for the values which can be unused if a corresponding flagMKL_GRAPH_MOD_ONLY_STRUCTUREis set in the descriptor for one of the matrices).
- An operation descriptor. Refer to Graph API Glossary for a list of possible options. If NULL, no extra modifiers are used for the operation.Currently it is allowed to set:MKL_GRAPH_MOD_ONLY_STRUCTUREfor any of the input matrices or the mask,MKL_GRAPH_MOD_TRANSPOSEfor any of the input matrices,MKL_GRAPH_MOD_KEEP_MASK_STRUCTUREfor the output.
- An operation request as defined in the multi-stage execution model. Refer to Graph API Glossary for a list of possible options.Currently onlyMKL_GRAPH_REQUEST_COMPUTE_ALLis supported by this routine.
- A method which should be used for computing the result. For automatic choice, useMKL_GRAPH_METHOD_AUTO. Refer to Graph API Glossary for a list of possible options.Currently onlyMKL_GRAPH_METHOD_AUTOis supported by this routine.
- A graph matrix which contains the output matrixC. If matrixCis non-empty on entry to the routine, its data is overwritten by the result of the computations.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804