w<mask> := accum(w, op(A)*u)
- A graph vector which contains the mask. If NULL, no mask is used.Currently, mask can only be used when the input vector is sparse.
- Binary operator to be used as an accumulator. Refer to Graph API Glossary for a list of possible options.The following accumulators are supported:MKL_GRAPH_ACCUMULATOR_NONE,MKL_GRAPH_ACCUMULATOR_PLUS(only forMKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_PLUS_SECOND_FP32with a dense input vector and out of place output vector),MKL_GRAPH_ACCUMULATOR_MIN(only forMKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_MIN_PLUS_INT32andMKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_MIN_SECOND_INT32with a dense input vector and out of place output vector).
- Algebraic semiring. Refer to Graph API Glossary for a list of possible options.The following semirings are supported:MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_PLUS_TIMES_INT32,MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_PLUS_TIMES_FP32,MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_PLUS_SECOND_FP32(for a dense input vector),MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_MIN_SECOND_INT32(for a dense input vector),MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_MIN_PLUS_INT32,MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_ANY_SECOND_INT32,MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_ANY_SECOND_FP32,MKL_GRAPH_SEMIRING_ANY_PAIR_BOOL(for a sparse input vector).
- A graph matrix which contains the input matrixA.
- A graph vector which contains the input vectoru.The types of indices and values of the matrixAand input vectorushould match (except for the values which can be unused if a corresponding flagMKL_GRAPH_MOD_ONLY_STRUCTUREis set in the descriptor for one of the input arguments).
- An operation descriptor. Refer to Graph API Glossary for a list of possible options. If NULL, no extra modifiers are used for the operation.Currently it is allowed to set:MKL_GRAPH_MOD_ONLY_STRUCTUREfor input matrix or input vector,MKL_GRAPH_MOD_TRANSPOSEfor the input matrix,MKL_GRAPH_MOD_COMPLEMENTfor the mask.
- An operation request as defined in the multi-stage execution model. Refer to Graph API Glossary for a list of possible options.Currently onlyMKL_GRAPH_REQUEST_COMPUTE_ALLis supported by this routine.
- A method which should be used for computing the result. For automatic choice, useMKL_GRAPH_METHOD_AUTO. Refer to Graph API Glossary for a list of possible options.Currently onlyMKL_GRAPH_METHOD_AUTOis supported by this routine.
- A graph vector which contains the output vectorw. If vectorwis non-empty on entry to the routine, its data is overwritten by the result of the computations. Also, in this case the type of values ofwmust match the type of the semiring values.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804