- A graph vector from which data are retrieved.
- Dimension of the vector. Ignored if NULL is passed.
- Number of non-zero entries in the vector. Ignored if NULL is passed.
- A pointer to an array which contains zero-based indices for the non-zero entries in the vectorv. Type of the array elements can be deduced fromindices_type. Ignored if NULL.
- A pointer to an array which contains values for the nonzero entries in the vectorv. The type of the array elements can be deduced fromvalues_type. Ignored if NULL.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804