- computeanormas||A||1= maxjΣ|ia|ij
- The order of the matrixA;n≥0.
- Arrays, dimension (n).The arraydcontains thendiagonal elements of the diagonal matrixDfrom the factorization ofA, as computed by?pttrf;
- Array, size(.n-1)Contains off-diagonal elements of the unit bidiagonal factorUorLfrom the factorization computed by?pttrf.
- The 1- norm of theoriginalmatrixA(see.Description)
- An estimate of the reciprocal of the condition number. The routine setsrcond=0 if the estimate underflows; in this case the matrix is singular (to working precision). However, anytimercondis small compared to 1.0, for the working precision, the matrix may be poorly conditioned or even singular.