- Not-a-number (NaN) and other special floating point values
- Large inputs may lead to accumulator overflow
Sparse BLAS Routines
Sparse Solver Routines
Extended Eigensolver Routines
- Converges quickly in 2-3 iterations with very high accuracy
- Naturally captures all eigenvalue multiplicities
- No explicit orthogonalization procedure
- Can reuse the basis of pre-computed subspace as suitable initial guess for performing outer-refinement iterationsThis capability can also be used for solving a series of eigenvalue problems that are close one another.
- The number of internal iterations is independent of the size of the system and the number of eigenpairs in the search interval
- The inner linear systems can be solved either iteratively (even with modest relative residual error) or directly
Vector Statistics (VS) contains three sets of functions (see
- Pseudorandom, quasi-random, and non-deterministic random number generator subroutines implementing basic continuous and discrete distributions. To provide best performance, the VS subroutines use calls to highly optimized Basic Random Number Generators (BRNGs) and a set of vector mathematical functions.
- A wide variety of convolution and correlation operations.
- Initial statistical analysis of raw single and double precision multi-dimensional datasets.
Fourier Transform Functions
Partial Differential Equations Support
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804