- MKL_INT*. Contains the size of the problem, which should be a positive integer greater than 1. Note that data vector of the transform, which other TT routines will use, must have sizen+1 for all but staggered2 transforms. Staggered2 transforms require the vector of sizen.
- MKL_INT*. Contains the type of transform to compute, defined via a set of named constants. The following constants are available in the current implementation of TT interface:MKL_SINE_TRANSFORM, MKL_STAGGERED_SINE_TRANSFORM,MKL_STAGGERED2_SINE_TRANSFORM;MKL_COSINE_TRANSFORM, MKL_STAGGERED_COSINE_TRANSFORM,MKL_STAGGERED2_COSINE_TRANSFORM.
- MKL_INTarray of size 128. Contains integer data needed for Trigonometric Transform computations.
- doublearray of size 5n/2+2. Contains double-precision data needed for Trigonometric Transform computations.
- floatarray of size 5n/2+2. Contains single-precision data needed for Trigonometric Transform computations.
- MKL_INT*. Contains the routine completion status, which is also written toipar. The status should be 0 to proceed to other TT routines.
- stat= 0
- The routine successfully completed the task. In general, to proceed with computations, the routine should complete with thisstatvalue.
- stat= -99999
- The routine failed to complete the task.