Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
- (global) The number of rows and columns in the distributed submatrixA(1:n,ja:ja+n-1);.n≥0
- (global) The number of sub-diagonals within the band ofA(0 ≤.bwl≤n-1)
- (global) The number of super-diagonals within the band ofA(0 ≤.bwu≤n-1)
- (local)Pointer into the local memory to an array of local size.lld_a*LOCc(ja+n-1)Contains the local pieces of then-by-ndistributed banded matrixA(1:n,ja:ja+n-1) to be factored.
- (global) The index in the global matrixAindicating the start of the matrix to be operated on (which may be either all ofAor a submatrix ofA).
- (global and local) array of sizedlen_. The array descriptor for the distributed matrixA.If, thendtype_a= 501;dlen_≥7else if, thendtype_a= 1.dlen_≥9
- (local) The size of the arrayaf.Must belaf≥NB*(bwl+bwu)+6*(max(bwl,bwu))2.Iflafis not large enough, an error code will be returned and the minimum acceptable size will be returned inaf.
- (local) Workspace array of sizelwork.
- (local or global) The size of theworkarray, must be. Iflwork≥(max(bwl,bwu))2lworkis too small, the minimal acceptable size will be returned inworkand an error code is returned.
- On exit, this array contains details of the factorization. Note that additional permutations are performed on the matrix, so that the factors returned are different from those returned byLAPACK.
- (local)Array of sizelaf.Auxiliary fill-in space. The fill-in space is created in a call to the factorizationfunctionp?dbtrfand is stored inaf.Note that if a linear system is to be solved usingp?dbtrsafter the factorizationfunction,afmust not be altered after the factorization.
- On exit,contains the minimum value ofworklworkrequired for optimum performance.
- (global)If, the execution is successful.info=0:info< 0If thei-th argument is an array and thej-th entry, indexedhad an illegal value, thenj- 1,info= -(i*100+j); if thei-th argument is a scalar and had an illegal value, theninfo=-i.:info>0Ifinfo=k≤NPROCS, the submatrix stored on processorinfoand factored locally was not diagonally dominant-like, and the factorization was not completed.Ifinfo=k>NPROCS, the submatrix stored on processorrepresenting interactions with other processors was not nonsingular, and the factorization was not completed.info-NPROCS